Hello from Nevada part 2

Day Four:
Las Vegas on the Fourth

Heather braided Fiona's hair in a pretty "C Braid"
One of the houses my Mom lived in more than 40 years ago

A huge cactus we saw in someone's front yard

Visiting with my Uncle Carl and Aunt Georgeanne

The only building I took a picture of on the "strip" :-)


Day Five:
The Grand Canyon in Arizona

Welcome to the GRAND CANYON !!!!

A beautiful rainbow reminding us how the Grand Canyon was formed
 "When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh. And the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant..." Genesis 9:14-16a.


It is so much bigger than I imagined :-)

A beautiful cliff
Samson, Heather, Fiona and Kenzie

Silly Kenzie



Big Sisters :-)

Little Sisters :-)

Farewell Grand Canyon! I hope some day I will be able to visit again! 
Day Six:
Return to Ohio
Hoover Dam

What we traveled in to get back to Ohio :-)

This concludes my trip to the west! I had a wonderful time with my dear sister, brother-in-law and my  sweet nieces. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to travel with them and I have so many sweet memories :-)  Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment