Business Cards!

Over the past couple months I have wanted to make my business cards.
The weeks passed and nothing happened.
But that all changed last week when I realized I needed to get serious and make my business cards :-)
So...after much trial and error, a long (very helpful) phone conversation with my older brother, some much-needed help with pictures and photo shop from another brother, and ideas from Mom... I now have 250 business cards printed!

I wanted to share some pictures of my business card in  process.


Tools for designing my border

My border all ready for Microsoft Publisher
Mission accomplished!

 Through the whole process I was so blessed by my older brothers coming alongside me and helping me come up with these beautiful business cards!

And oh! I have some exciting news; well at least for me :-) I now own the domain name "sincerelysewn.com" !
So now you don't have to put "blogspot" after "sincerelysewn".  
It's so much fun making these kind of steps in my business :-)

 Well that's it for now!



2 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty business cards; great job, Rachel! :-)

    --Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the business cards- they turned out so well! :-) ~Rosie

    ReplyDelete