Winter Pictures

Hello Everyone!

I thought it would be fun to share some winter pictures with you from the past several years. Looking over these pictures brings back memories of winters with lots of snow... not like this year which has been jumping back and forth with cold snowy days and then warm rainy days.
But I guess this probably has been a  great winter for everyone who doesn't like too much snow :-)
Well anyway here are the pictures. Enjoy!


Our back yard covered with snow


Holding a couple of beautiful and intricate snow flakes



Nathan playing Hockey... oh so fun!



Joseph pulling Timothy in a sled



Sledding with our favorite sleds (photo taken by Nathan)




Which one is your favorite? 

Blessings,
~Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Oh, neat pictures, Rachel! I think my favorites are the second and last ones :) I really like the snowflake in the second, and the last one is so colorful! Did you get any snow in the recent storm? We got 10 inches!

    --Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which recent storm you are talking about... so I guess we did not get snow from it! :-) We just had about an inch or so of snow a couple days ago and then today it rained and melted :-( What are some of the things you enjoy doing in the snow? In the past when we have got lots of snow we have made igloos which are really fun to make and play inside and on top of them :-)

      Delete
  2. Rachel, well, although I really like all of the pictures, I would have to say that my favorite one is with you holding a couple of snowflakes. It reminds me of the beauty and intricacy of God's creation! And just think- there are trillions and trillions of snowflakes that fall, and yet not one of them is alike! That is so amazing to me, and causes me to praise our Creator all the more!:-) With love, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We truly do have a wonderful Creator! It is so amazing to think that He has created everything in heaven and on earth... and He is the one who gives us our daily breath so that we can live another day. May it be that we use our days for Him!

      Delete