Day Trip

 Hello dear readers,
     How has your week been so far?
     I've been having some busy days here and I have been wanting to share some pictures of a recent day trip I went on.
    Last  Friday Calvin (one of my older brothers) and I took some Indian friends down to Amish Country and Columbus. We had lots of fun going to Lehman's Store, two cheese houses and driving through Amish Country. Then we went to Easton Mall close to Columbus so that our friends could do some shopping there. After lots of shopping we went to downtown Columbus. We walked through a really pretty part outside of downtown Columbus called German Village.  There was brick everywhere. Most of the houses were made out of brick and looked really cute and cozy. Plus the roads were brick and some of the sidewalks were brick too!  It would be a pretty place to live if you needed to live close to Columbus :-)

Here are some pictures from the trip!

At Easton Mall in Columbus
 


German Village, Columbus
Walking on the brick sidewalks
Canal Boat


Longaberger Baskets Headquarters
Some nature pictures that I took at Easton Mall and in German town.




Blessings,
    ~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment