New Hair Do!

Hello! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty normal until I got my hair cut  :-)


I started out wanting my hair trimmed but the hair trimming turned into a hair cut!
Since I was around ten years old I have donated my hair every 2 to 3 years. It had been 2 years since I last donated my hair so my hair was getting long but I did not think my hair was long enough to donate. But when I found out that I would have to take off around six inches I decided to take a big leap. I had Mom cut off 11 inches! 
Now, I have made my goal of donating my hair 5 times; well that is when I officially send it in the mail  :-)
I was really nervous when my hair was a lot shorter than I was planning when I first asked for the hair trimming but Mom did a great job layering my hair and making this new hair do one of my favorites :-)


Spring is coming!


Blessings,
~Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I love your new haircut! It looks very pretty! Maybe Mom should hire out her services. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I like your new haircut too- though, I have to admit (as I told you on Sunday), that I was very suprised! :-)

    ReplyDelete